Dec 01, 2010 | | Comments (0)
Newpark Resources achieved a #1 ranking in multiple categories in EnergyPoint Research’s comprehensive 2010 Oilfield Products and Services customer satisfaction survey, most recently.
In total, the Company was rated first in the following categories:
- “Rated 1st in Drilling Fluids Services”
- “Rated 1st in Drilling Fluids Products”
- “Rated 1st in Drilling-related Services”
- “Rated 1st in Availability & Delivery”
- “Rated 1st in HSE”
- “Rated 1st in Engineering & Design”
- “Rated 1st for Onshore Applications”
- “Rated 1st in U.S. & Canada”
- “Rated 1st in Texas & Mid-continent”
- “Rated 1st for Special Applications”
- “Rated 1st for HPHT Applications”
- “Rated 1st by Independents”
EnergyPoint Research provides independent research regarding the oil and gas industry’s satisfaction with the products and services it purchases and utilizes. Founded in 2003, EPR offers oil and gas industry professionals and organizations opportunities to both provide and gather confidential ratings and customer feedback in areas important to oilfield product and service suppliers through objective and independent evaluation processes. For more information regarding EnergyPoint Research and its surveys and data, visit the company’s website at www.energypointresearch.com or contact the company at email@example.com.