Aug 01, 2012 | | Comments (0)
Spotlighting two major shale plays: the Eagle Ford and Marcellus.
August 1, 2012. Newpark Drilling Fluids (NDF) announced plans to participate in several leading industry trade shows and conferences during the fall of 2012.
These events include:
- Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE) Delta Deepwater Symposium - New Orleans, LA
- Gulf Publishing/World Oil ShaleTech Conference- Houston, TX
- Marcus Evans Shale Development Strategies- Houston, TX
- Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE) Annual Technical Conference & Exhibition- San Antonio, TX
- Hart Energy’s Developing Unconventional Gas (DUG) Eagle Ford- San Antonio, TX
- Hart Energy’s Developing Unconventional Gas (DUG) East- Pittsburgh, PA
- Nov 7-9: Marcus Evans 5th Edition Global Shale Gas Plays Forum- London, UK
Newpark was selected to present at two of these conferences: Gulf Publishing/World Oil ShaleTech and Marcus Evans Shale Development Strategies. For dates, visit Newpark’s Event Page. https://www.newpark.com/capabilities/newpark-drilling-fluids/united-states/events
During 2012 to date, NDF has participated in nine trade shows and conferences across the globe. Several of these events presented an opportunity to display the latest technological updates to operators and customers. Significant operator interest has led to the expansion of the Evolution® Drilling Fluid System into all of the major shale plays in North America.