Newpark is committed to strengthening the overall wellbeing of the communities around us and those of our customers.
Newpark regularly partners with the below organizations:
- ALL EARS – ALL EARS is the only preschool and therapy center in Montgomery County based on auditory verbal principles where deaf children learn spoken language.
- American Heart Association - The American Heart Association is a non-profit organization in the United States that fosters appropriate cardiac care in an effort to reduce disability and deaths caused by cardiovascular disease and stroke.
- Buckets of Rain – Urban gardening to feed needy, hungry people in struggling communities of Detroit and surrounding areas.
- Gulf Coast Regional Blood Center - Gulf Coast Regional Blood Center is an independent, nonprofit blood center that gathers blood through donations and provides blood, blood components and related service.
- Junior Achievement of Southeast Texas – Fostering work-readiness, entrepreneurship and financial literacy skills.
- In the Pink of Health – Memorial Herman - Reducing the incidence of breast and ovarian cancer and assisting survivors in their journey.
- Texas Children’s Hospital – Non-profit organization with a mission to create a healthier future for children and women throughout our global community by leading in patient care, education and research.
- United Nations Children’s Fund – Working in over 190 countries and territories to save children’s lives.
- Coaniquem Foundation – Supports the treatment and rehabilitation of severely burned children living in Central and South America.
- Ignazio Sibillo – A private non-profit organization, whose main interest is the promotion of children's rights and a society that favors human development based on equity, justice, and solidarity by delivering personalized and quality care to children in need.
- Jain Jagruti Centre Central Board Charitable Trust - An organization that proactively participates in driving serious and meaningful charitable activities for in-need members of the Jain community.
For years Newpark has set the standard for delivering superior performance while minimizing environmental impact.
Our fully recyclable composite matting systems allow customers to reduce their carbon footprint and eliminate deforestation associated with competitor wood mat products while enhancing environmental protection on their worksites.
Our high-performance water-based fluids systems provide environmentally sensitive alternatives to traditional oil-based drilling fluids.
While many see sustainability as a new initiative, at Newpark, our long-standing commitment to environmentally sound operations has been demonstrated through our products and services.