Newpark is committed to strengthening the overall wellbeing of the communities around us and those of our customers.
Newpark regularly partners with the below organizations:
- ALL EARS – ALL EARS is the only preschool and therapy center in Montgomery County based on auditory verbal principles where deaf children learn spoken language.
- American Heart Association - The American Heart Association is a non-profit organization in the United States that fosters appropriate cardiac care in an effort to reduce disability and deaths caused by cardiovascular disease and stroke.
- Buckets of Rain – Urban gardening to feed needy, hungry people in struggling communities of Detroit and surrounding areas.
- Gulf Coast Regional Blood Center - Gulf Coast Regional Blood Center is an independent, nonprofit blood center that gathers blood through donations and provides blood, blood components and related service.
- Junior Achievement of Southeast Texas – Fostering work-readiness, entrepreneurship and financial literacy skills.
- In the Pink of Health – Memorial Herman - Reducing the incidence of breast and ovarian cancer and assisting survivors in their journey.
- Texas Children’s Hospital – Non-profit organization with a mission to create a healthier future for children and women throughout our global community by leading in patient care, education and research.
- United Nations Children’s Fund – Working in over 190 countries and territories to save children’s lives.
- Coaniquem Foundation – Supports the treatment and rehabilitation of severely burned children living in Central and South America.
- Ignazio Sibillo – A private non-profit organization, whose main interest is the promotion of children's rights and a society that favors human development based on equity, justice, and solidarity by delivering personalized and quality care to children in need.
- Jain Jagruti Centre Central Board Charitable Trust - An organization that proactively participates in driving serious and meaningful charitable activities for in-need members of the Jain community.
Newpark’s technologies afford our customers the opportunity to enhance operational efficiency while lowering environmental impact.
Within our Mats business for example, all Newpark DURA-BASE mats and pins are 100% recyclable and require 75% less energy to manufacture than traditional timber mats. With the ability to transport up to three times the surface area of DURA-BASE mats per truck than traditional timber mats, our products reduce the volume of trucks required and resulting emissions in the communities in which we operate.
Within our Fluids business, the Evolution suite of products are water-based systems that minimize environmental impact, reducing cuttings, as well as remediation and disposal requirements.