Well Equipped Solutions Are Within Site
Newpark Mats and Integrated Services has been helping the oilfield industry get where they need to go since 1960, providing innovative temporary road and rig mats as well as integrated oilfield services. Our DURA-BASE® Advanced-Composite Mat System is the ideal solution – providing our customers with a superior, more environmentally friendly method to access drill sites through temporary roads and provide staging areas for drilling operations.
Not only can we provide rig access and support, but DURA-BASE has also become important in the oilfield as the foundation of extremely effective spill management systems. A major feature of DURA-BASE lies in the advanced-composite formulation used to make the mat, assuring DURA-BASE will not absorb contaminants. The cleanable design is another key feature the oil and gas industry finds preferable over other mat offerings.
We partner with you to deliver full-service site and access solutions that reduce operating risk and provide exceptional value. From project planning to remediation you can Proceed with Confidence.
SERVICES YOU CAN COUNT ON
- installation and removal
- project management
- traffic flow / flagging
- emergency preparedness and response
PROJECT PLANNING / SITE EVALUATION
- pre-planning assessment and access design
- overhead obstacles, traffic flows, terrain issues
- culvert and bridge installation
- gates, fence and other property owner needs
- dedicated safety personnel in each region for safety planning and inspections
- in-house environmental expertise
- BMP installation and maintenance
- SWPPP management and inspections
- wetland, stream and habitat impact mitigation
- erosion and sediment control
- right-of-way clearing
- small tree clearing
- temporary stabilization
- permanent stabilization / hydroseeding
- wetland and stream restoration
Newpark Mats & Integrated Services offers the best technology in temporary containment systems available. Our high-density polyethylene liners are used under DURA-BASE mats and wrap into our stonghold berm system.
The addition of our containment system to DURA-BASE mats mean full containment of water, hydrocarbons, chemicals, hydraulic oil, transformer fluids and any other spill on your site. We provide customizable sizes with a thicknesses up to 120 mils and welded seams for strong yet pliable containment.
From oil and gas drilling sites, beneath large frack tanks, to a transformer site our containment system offers full peace of mind for any industry hoping to avoid environmental violations.
VALUE YOU CAN TRUST