Newpark Mats & Integrated Services can provide you with a wide variety of temporary access roads, tailor-made to your needs. With our experience and range of capabilities, we will provide you with an access road that can accommodate any vehicle. Newpark Mats & Integrated Services will take you through the planning process (including a SWPPP plan) up to the first vehicle that is able to access your site, then continue with you through access road removal and site refurbishment. Our engineers and planners will work with you to make sure your access road is exactly what you need, when you need it.
We provide our customer with:
- Culverts and bridges as entry points from the road
- Stone access roads used for general access
- Composite mat roads
- Our composite mat roads, called DURA-BASE®, provide a safe and cost-effective surface for access roads in any location. These high-density polyethylene mats can be brought in to build a quick and durable access road to your site.
- Wood mat roads for steeper grades
- These access roads are made from three-ply timber and are best when a steep grade would cause damage to higher quality mats.
- Soil stabilization, Silt fences and water socks to prevent erosion
Newpark Mats & Integrated Services will build access roads to your:
- Transmission and distribution lines
- Utility lines
- Oil and gas wells, rigs and building sites
- Construction sites
- And much more
Any access road needed, we can do it.